Medical Malpractice and Negligence related to COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has put a terrible strain on all sectors of the healthcare community.
- COVID-19 San Diego safety tips DetailsCases, hospitalizations, and deaths due to the coronavirus are surging in California. With this recent surge in cases coming as the holidays are approaching, it’s crucial that you protect you and your family from infection.
- Should you go to the doctor during COVID? DetailsSince the beginning of the COVID pandemic, fewer people are keeping medical appointments or seeking medical care because they’re afraid of contracting the virus. But, there are several factors to consider before canceling those appointments.
- Should you get tested for COVID-19 at Kaiser? DetailsKaiser members can get tested for COVID-19 through the HMO as long as their doctor has ordered testing. However, it’s important to keep records of all your interactions with Kaiser employees in case there are problems with the testing.
- Coronavirus related medical malpractice cases are expected to explode DetailsMedical malpractice lawsuits involving nursing homes, care facilities, hospitals and healthcare providers are expected to skyrocket.
- Coronavirus wrongful death lawsuits are coming DetailsCruise ships and healthcare facilities have figured prominently in the spread of coronavirus or COVID-19. The question is did they take “all reasonable measures” to prevent exposure to the virus?
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.